Our businesses should be a source of joy, but sometimes, the inspiration, drive and passion dies out. Why does this happen? How do we reignite our love for what we do? Inspired by Valentine’s Day, this episode discusses what we can do to reignite and maintain the passion for our business and our goals.
A sense of direction is more important than our current location. If we’re moving in the right direction, we will feel fulfilled. -Doren Aldana
- If we become complacent and stagnant, we stop expanding and progressing, and this leaves us with very little drive for our business.
- Frustration comes from not getting the results we want from the approaches we’re using. The stress, worry and aggravation wears down our passion and love for the business.
- When we have boredom or burnout, it leads to us not feeling any fire or passion for our business.
At the start of the show, we talked about the importance of having a sense of direction, and how stagnation affects how we feel about our businesses. Next, we talked about how the wrong business methods lead to frustration and how that erodes our drive. We also talked about how to equip ourselves for extraordinary results.
We also discussed:
- An expansion mentality vs. a complacent mentality
- The importance of building a business that sets us free
- Common reasons LOs become frustrated