The start of a new year is the perfect time to rethink and refocus our marketing goals and efforts, and if we want to succeed, it’s important to have a marketing plan that makes success inevitable. How do we go about building a winning marketing plan? What routines and activities do we need to have in place? On this episode, we talk about how to strengthen our marketing plans and strategies for the year ahead.
If your marketing is on point, you should be getting 1-3 deals per month for every 100 past clients. -Doren Aldana
- Set up your income target. You need a measurable outcome you want to achieve. Then, you can build a marketing plan around it.
- If you know your income target, that will help you determine how many units you need to get to your income target, and how much your marketing budget will be.
- Block schedule your daily routines: we need champion level routines to achieve champion level goals.
- Successful marketing is all about mining the gold from your database, and going after 3-10 top producing agents who make you their exclusives.
At the start of the show, we talked about the importance of making our marketing less complicated, and the value of building systems with elegant simplicity. Next, we talked about the 3 things we need to do to set up a successful marketing plan, and the importance of focusing on deal flow. We also discussed the value of going narrow, deep and rich with a few high level agents, and how to get more 5-star reviews on Google.
We also discussed:
- How to trigger repeat business with long term nurture
- How to build top of mind awareness
- What it takes to achieve champion level success