We can learn a lot from successful people in our industry. What are they doing that other people aren’t? Are their approaches completely unique, or can minor shifts help us get to their level? On this episode, I talk with senior mortgage advisor at Fidelity Funding Mortgage Corporation, Kellie Czarny. Kellie recently took her company’s monthly earnings from an inconsistent $1 million per month to a more regular $2 million, and she’s here to tell us how she did it—and how you can, too!
If you don’t get started now, you’re not going to do it. -Kellie Czarny
- Your mindset matters. You need to alter your mindset and the way you think about your business to see amazing results.
- Pay attention to who you’re working with. Those who aren’t helping you get more business need to be cut out, or at the very least, you shouldn’t bend over backwards for them.
- Consider your time management abilities. You need to be able to get everything done as soon as possible, so when life gets in the way you’re not overwhelmed.
At the start of the episode, Kellie mentioned that before joining our program, she felt she wasn’t seeing her effort level and results matching up. By changing her approach and her mindset, she turned her earlier predicament on its head!
We also discussed:
- Why you need systems in place
- The importance of visualization
- That to see results, you have to believe you can achieve them
Kellie Czarny is the senior mortgage advisor at Fidelity Funding Mortgage Corporation. In her current position, she’s taken her business to amazing levels, and she shows no signs of stopping. In addition to being a mortgage professional, Kellie is also a professional racing car driver, and has competed at a national level. Her approach to business has largely been shaped by her approach on the track: visualizing herself at the finish line, she’s taken her team all the way to the top.