It’s frustrating to be in meeting after meeting with real estate agents without seeing any results. What could you be doing wrong? More importantly, what do you need to do right in order to attract the right partners? On this episode, I explain how to attract top-producing Realtor partners who make you their exclusive lender (while working on YOUR terms, not theirs), without begging, chasing or bribing.
Become that which you are trying to attract - Doren Aldana
- Know what you want to attract and refuse to accept anything less. By the same token, remember that you’ll need to embody the same values you aim to attract.
- To establish business partnerships with real estate agents, it’s important to establish personal relationships with them as well.
- For potential partners to value you, you have to demonstrate that you value yourself.
At the start of the show, I talked about the frustration of trying to get an exclusive lender agreement and what we need to bring to the table in order to win agents over. I talked about the importance of not settling for less, and the power of approaching business relationships the same as personal ones. I also talked about the difference between wanting success, and actually working for it.
I also shared:
- The importance of knowing what you want
- Why you need to always deliver on your promise
- One way to ensure your success
Identify what you want and know that you’re capable of achieving it. Just be sure to keep putting in the "hard yards". Once you can identify your goals, it becomes easier to shut down any offers that deviate from the path to realizing your dreams.